At Zenvo we engineer, design, develop and build some of the most exclusive and fastest cars on the planet. We proudly offer our products to a select few affluent customers who only want the best of everything in life whether it being luxury, exclusivity or pure power. Zenvo customers know that the car they own will be the only one of its kind in the world. Not a single Zenvo car looks the same.
As our Production Manager, you will oversee the production of our TS1 hyper cars, each individually specified by our customers. You will be responsible for planning, documenting and developing the production line as well as establishing best practice for every part of the production process. You will lead and guide our skilled engineers and mechanics ensuring a pristine product quality and cars delivered on time. Your report the CTO.
You are, naturally, a petrolhead and you love being around like-minded people. You love to make a difference in your work. You are organized, always well-prepared and you strive to improve yourself and your colleagues. We expect you to have an extensive production experience and passion for automotive world.
- Organization, Coordination and Control of Production Process
- Production Planning (approved by CTO)
- Reporting on the production plan
- Work out daily plans for production staff, daily control of their fulfillment
- Insure the fulfillment of working procedures in relation to ERP system data accounting
- Control of in-time Order Placement and Supplies Delivery
- Approval of purchases for production
- Insure production plan fulfillment
- Documentation management
- Production Process Information Collection, Analysis and Systematization
- Working with small series car production (hand built cars also)
- Team management and leadership
- Production management inclusive quality control stage
- Technical education, clear understanding of high performance automotive engineering and assembly
- Working closely with R&D department
- Discipline, well organized, managerial skills
How to Apply:
Submit your CV and application letter to email@example.com and add “Production Manager position application” in the subject line. In case of any questions regarding the position, please call +45 71725034.
Zenvo Automotive A/S is constantly looking for top specialists and aspiring talents with exceptional work ethics to join our team. Submit your CV with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to explore the opportunities at Zenvo Automotive A/S.